Individual Education Plan (IEP) Diploma

Students with special needs may be offered an alternative way to earn a high school diploma through completion of individual education plans constructed specifically to the needs of the student. Some states allow modified coursework to count as standard coursework and, therefore, award a standard diploma; others offer “certificates of attainment” or “special certificate of completion” to indicate the student’s fulfillment of special criteria for graduation.

Inside Individual Education Plan (IEP) Diploma